On November 16, 2013, the members of EPR Canada Group Inc. held their Annual General Meeting (AGM) and Professional Development sessions.
The event began with a reception to welcome everyone to beautiful Cancun, Mexico.
The new Board of Directors was elected at the AGM:
- President, Les Willms, EPR Foundations, Calgary, AB
- Vice-President, Gilles Deveaux, EPR Bathurst/Péninsule, Bathurst, N.B.
- Secretary, Pierre Brochu, EPR Quebec Inc., Gatineau, P.Q.
- Sandy Kirkwood-Pearce, Sleegers Kirkwood-Pearce Professional Corporation, London, ON
- Paul Walker, EPR Maple Ridge Langley White Rock, Langley, B.C.
- Executive Director, Jeannine Brooks, MBA, CAE, FCGA, FCBV(Hon.)
- Administrator, Verle Spindor
In addition of the AGM, there were professional development sessions:
- Excellence within: A Matter of Changing YOUrself by Martin Latulippe
- Marketing your Firm by Ken Richardson, EPR Coquitlam, and Alain Lapointe, EPR Inc. Quebec.
A “Farewell” dinner was held on the beach on the last day.
We are looking forward to our next AGM in Paris, France, where we will hold joint-AGMs with IECnet and have a chance to network with our international colleagues.